Throughout the past two years, we have experienced significant growth in the transport infrastructure sector and our capable team has extensive experience in the provision of our services on a wide range of road infrastructure and transportation projects.
We are excited to work collaboratively with these local Councils to help provide safer roads for the local communities, as well as ensuring the infrastructure continues to be a valuable and viable asset to the Council. Some of the projects we have been recently awarded are listed below.
Dunns Road Upgrade Detailed Design for Wagga Wagga City Council
We have been engaged by Wagga Wagga City Council for the provision of surveying, detailed design, traffic engineering and town planning services associated with the $8.3m project to rehabilitate, reseal, and improve the full length of Dunns Road in Wagga Wagga.
The upgrade to the 5km length of Dunns Road will help provide a safe and more direct route to the southern portion of the Wagga Wagga residential area, to the airport, and to major local sporting and recreational facilities from the Olympic Highway.
Our survey team has already been out on site to conduct the investigation works, and our civil engineering and infrastructure team are currently working on the detailed design for the road upgrade.
Civil Design Services for Traffic Facilities for Wollongong City Council
We have been engaged by Wollongong City Council for the provision of civil engineering design services required for several road infrastructure upgrades within the Council LGA.
We were awarded the following projects:
- Mt Keira Road / Spring Street Roundabout – The provision of a concept and detailed design for a small single lane semi-mountable roundabout at the intersection of Mt Keira Road and Spring Street in Mount Keira.
- Mercury Street / Greenacre Road Roundabout – The provision of a concept and detailed design for a small single lane semi-mountable roundabout and associated splitter islands / pedestrian refuges at the intersection of Mercury Street and Greenacre Road in Wollongong.
- Denison Street Road Safety Upgrades – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the road safety upgrades required along Denison Street, which forms part of the Wollongong City Centre ‘Ring Road’ and provides an alternate route to traffic outside of the CBD.
- Pioneer Road / Rothery Street Traffic Signal Modifications – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the upgrade of the existing Pioneer Road and Rothery Street traffic signal-controlled intersection in Bellambi.
- Pioneer Road / Towradgi Road Traffic Signal Modifications – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the upgrade of the existing Pioneer Road and Towradgi Road traffic signal-controlled intersection in Towradgi.
Civil and Traffic Facility Design for Randwick City Council
We have been engaged by Randwick City Council for the provision of surveying, civil engineering design, and Road Safety Audit services for several road infrastructure upgrades within the Council LGA.
We were awarded the following projects:
- Howard Street, Randwick – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the proposed pedestrian refuge to improve pedestrian safety in Howard Street near Lee Street.
- Chapel Street and Frenchmans Road, Randwick– The provision of a concept and detailed design for the proposed pedestrian refuge at the Chapel Street and Frenchmans Road intersection.
- Frances Street and The Avenue, Randwick – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the proposed raised intersection to provide a safer passage for students from Randwick Public School.
- Alison Road and Pauling Street – The provision of a concept and detailed design for the proposed pedestrian refuge to further improve road safety at the Alison Road and Pauling Street intersection.
Have an upcoming infrastructure project?
Barker Ryan Stewart is well-resourced and positioned to assist in providing our full range of services for your next infrastructure project.
If you have any questions about how we can assist with your development, please don’t hesitate to contact your local Barker Ryan Stewart office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sydney – 02 9659 0005
- Central Coast – 02 4325 5255
- Hunter – 02 4966 8388
- South East Queensland – 07 5582 6555
Pictured: Dunns Road prior to the $8.3m upgrade