- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), The University of Sydney
- Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning, The University of New England
- Registered Certifier under NSW Building Professionals Act with Accreditation in the Subdivision and Road and Drainage categories
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Corporate Membership Engineers Australia
- Registration on the National Professional Engineers Register
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
With a background in civil engineering and property development, Glenn is responsible for the strategic business planning of Barker Ryan Stewart, which he founded with Garry and Ian in 2009.
Glenn originally studied civil engineering and has a broad range of experience in property development, project management, civil engineering, traffic engineering, and subdivision certification. He has project managed, coordinated the design, undertaken construction supervision and contract administrated numerous land development projects and has formed solid working relationships over the years with numerous local and state government offices.
In addition, Glenn has provided consulting services to local government, including the preparation of Development Control Plans, engineering guidelines/specifications, civil engineering, development engineering, traffic engineering advice and court representation.
Glenn lives with his family in the Hawkesbury and loves to spend spare time with family and friends, getting out and about bushwalking, snowboarding, mountain bike riding, having a hit of tennis and more recently surfing.