Developed by Frasers Property Industrial and Altis Property Partners, The YARDS is an innovative master planned industrial estate with a strong focus on sustainability and community wellbeing.
Strategically situated in the rapidly growing Kemps Creek, the 77-hectare estate is ideally connected to major transport hubs and infrastructure, including the M4 and M7 motorways and the new Western Sydney Airport in Badgerys Creek.
With sustainability at the forefront of its design, The YARDS will include on-site solar power generation, energy efficient heating, a significant local and native flora planting scheme, and a rainwater capture and reuse system to achieve a Green Building Council of Australia 6-Star Green Star rating and As-built certification.
The estate also incorporates facilities that blend aspects of both business and lifestyle, including cafes and restaurants, an outdoor gym, wellness spaces, sporting fields, and cycling trails.
Barker Ryan Stewart has been engaged by Frasers Property to act as the Principal Certifier for the industrial subdivision works, and as the TfNSW Project Verifier for the Mamre Road upgrade works fronting the development.
The full scope of services includes the issuance of the following certification and TfNSW project verification certificates:
- Multiple Subdivision Works Certificates covering various stages of development
- Compliance inspections for the internal civil works
- Compliance Certificate for the internal civil works
- Multiple Subdivision Certificates across the site
- Design Documents Certificate
- Project Plan Certificate
- Verification and Monitoring Plan
- Monthly Reports and Construction Certificates
- Construction Completion Certificate
- Final Verification Certificate