Barker Ryan Stewart has been engaged by several Asset Management Units of School Infrastructure NSW to assist with the development applications for a range of proposed upgrades to schools across the state.
The projects we have been involved in form part of School Infrastructure NSW’s $120 million school renewals program to accelerate projects and deliver new infrastructure to schools across regional NSW. The program aims to improve the school’s amenities and by upgrading the school environment, it creates a positive effect on student’s learning outcomes, health, and wellbeing.
We have provided our project management, surveying, planning, and civil engineering services associated with the various applications. When required, we have worked closely alongside local specialist consultants, expanding our network of trusted professionals in the Mid-North Coast region. Some of the schools that we have been recently involved in include:
- Wauchope Public School – proposed car park upgrade.
- North Haven Public School – proposed construction of a shed.
- Telegraph Point Public School – proposed demountable installation for an OOSH centre.
- Bowraville Central School – proposed construction of a shed.
- Aldavilla Public School – proposed extension and alterations to the existing library.
- Caringbah North Public School – proposed installation of a car park.
- Birchgrove Public School – proposed construction of a covered outdoor area.
We are proud to assist with the delivery of these upgrades to help create better facilities for the local school communities.