Barker Ryan Stewart have been engaged by Oz Design Furniture for the provision of civil engineering design services associated with the development of their head office and distribution centre in Rouse Hill.
As part of the building works, a large car parking area, access roads, and drainage will also be provided. A watercourse is also to be redirected around the building site.
We have provided an innovative detailed water sensitive urban design and creek creation and rehabilitation works through the site.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Carpark stormwater certification
- Design project management
- Kerb and gutter design
- Pre-construction Dilapidation Report
- Post-construction Dilapidation Report
- Bill of Quantities
- Box culvert design
- Driveway entry design
- Access road design
- Bulk earthworks detailed design
- Internal driveway design
- Riparian channel detailed design
- Riparian crossing options investigation
- Riparian crossing grading
- Access road and bridge approach grading detailed design
- Waste Management Plan
- Water quality design
- Flood modelling and Stormwater Management Plan
- Site inspections