Barker Ryan Stewart has been engaged by the NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) for the provision of town planning services associated with several social housing developments across NSW.
LAHC is responsible for providing and maintaining social and affordable housing in NSW, and supports the priorities of the Government’s social housing policy Future Directions for Social Housing in NSW.
Future Directions is set to transform the social housing system over the next ten years, and aims to provide a better social housing experience, reduce homelessness, and provide more opportunities, support and incentives to avoid and/or leave social housing.
Barker Ryan Stewart is proud to be providing our services, including the preparation Statement of Environmental Effects and Review of Environmental Factors, for various social housing developments. We are also assisting with Social Impact Assessments and other supporting documentation for development applications.
Some of the social housing developments that we have been involved in include:
- A two-storey residential flat building in Wagga Wagga.
- A residential flat building comprising of six dwellings in South Kempsey.
- Two residential flat buildings in Waratah West.
- Two seniors housing developments in South Granville.
- Preparing a Social Impact Assessment for a residential flat development in Wauchope.