Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged by Gosford City Development Pty Ltd for the provision of town planning and traffic engineering services associated with the proposed Mariners Plaza development.
The $157-million Mariners Plaza is located in the heart of Gosford. The mixed-use development includes two towers comprising up to 28 storeys, 276 residential apartments, and a 134-room hotel. It will also include ample parking, and a retail and commercial precinct.
Barker Ryan Stewart worked collaboratively with the project team and negotiation with the Central Coast Council and the JRPP.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Preliminary town planning
- Preliminary traffic and parking
- Town planning advice
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Traffic counts, car park survey and SIDRA modelling
- Traffic and Parking Impact Assessment Report
- Swept Path Analysis Plan
- Waste and Loading Dock Management Plan
- Sight distance sketch