Pulver Cooper & Blackley were engaged to provide town planning, engineering, surveying, project management and Hunter Water services associated with Stages 2, 3 and 4 comprising of 60 lots of the Maitland Vale Acreages development. This also included undertaking inspections and certification on behalf of Hunter Water Corporation for the provision of water and sewer services.
Located in the Hunter Valley, this semi-rural estate comprises of a 75-lot residential development with blocks of land ranging from 2000m2 to 5413m2. The estate offers residents panoramic views of nearby mountain ranges and is conveniently located close to local town centres including Maitland, East Maitland, and Rutherford.
The full scope of services provided includes:
- Town Planning services and amendments to development consent
- Engineering design for construction certificate
- Undertaking contractor tendering and procurement
- Construction supervision
- Contract and project management of the development
- Hunter Water major works design
- Undertaking inspections and certification on behalf of Hunter Water for the provision of water and sewer services
- Detail survey
- Work as executed survey of completed civil construction works
- Survey and preparation of final Plan of Subdivision and associated documents for registration
- Registration of Plan of Subdivision with NSW Land Registry Services