Located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, Lochinvar Ridge is a master planned residential estate with a thriving community. Surrounded by a tranquil open rural landscape, this prestige master planned community offers residents generous sized lots and a relaxed lifestyle.
Lochinvar Ridge is conveniently located off the New England Highway, ensuring the residential estate is well connected to surrounding Hunter Valley villages, as well as larger city centres including Newcastle, Singleton, and Sydney.
The surrounding villages offer residents access to a range of amenities including shopping centres with large supermarkets and speciality stores, as well as health and educational facilities.
The development is positioned within Maitland’s newest growth centre, in close proximity to significant employment areas. Stages 1-7 of the development includes the subdivision of 113 residential lots, with further stages to come.
Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged by Urban Land Housing Group for the provision of project management, surveying, civil engineering design, town planning, and traffic engineering services associated with Stages 1-7 of this exciting residential development.
The full scope of services includes:
- Coordination of project program
- Engineering design for Subdivision Works Certificate
- Drainage studies
- Preparation of authority applications
- Preliminary and concept New England Highway intersection design
- Sewer and water design of Hunter Water major works
- Construction preparation and management
- Water and sewer construction inspections
- Work-As-Executed survey
- Final survey and final plan
- Preparation of water strategy
- Preparation of draft subdivision plan and 88B Instrument
- DA plans for subdivision
- Preparation of Hunter Water Certificate of Completion
- Preparation and lodgement of Subdivision Certificate application
- Provision of SIDRA analysis and traffic reports
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Waste Management Plan
- Compiling and monitoring the DA
Watch Lochinvar Ridge’s Most Recent Construction Update
Video and images sourced via Urban Land Housing.