Lakes Ridge is a proposed master planned 300-lot residential subdivision ideally located in the growing northern suburbs of the NSW Central Coast.
The proposed residential development is situated on 27.2 hectares of land, which required rezoning from RU6 Transition to R2 Low Density Residential, and RE1 Public Recreation and C2 Environmental Conservation zoning to facilitate the development.
With the Central Coast’s population expected to grow by almost 57,000 by 2041, the rezoning will help alleviate housing pressure, and generate employment and investment opportunities to create a vibrant and robust future for the region.
Lakes Ridge will comprise of 300 residential lots, dedication of three hectares of land for conservation, restoration of a degraded wetland, construction of a local park, cycleways and walkways.
These key features, alongside the development’s proximity to Lake Munmorah’s Woolworths shopping centre and educational precincts, will provide quality living for both future and existing residents.
Barker Ryan Stewart was the lead consultant for the rezoning process and were integral in preparing engineering plans for the master plan, a site-specific development control plan, local voluntary planning agreement, State VPA and biodiversity certification.
The biodiversity certification process is nearing completion and will enable future development without the need for any further environmental studies, effectively ‘switching off’ legislative requirements for further detailed ecology reports. Once certified, Lakes Ridge will become only the fourth site in NSW to be bio-certified under the Biodiversity Conservation Act.
Barker Ryan Stewart provided planning, civil design, traffic engineering and surveying services to successfully obtain the rezoning approval. We are now working closely with our client to prepare the Development Application for this exciting residential subdivision.
The full scope of services includes:
- Lead consultant/applicant for the Planning Proposal
- Assisting and coordinating the team to deliver Biodiversity Certification
- Preliminary planning and engineering advice
- Detail survey
- Concept Layout Plan and Concept Subdivision Master Plan Layout
- Civil Engineering and Services Strategy Report
- Flood modelling
- Water and sewer servicing strategy
- Traffic Impact Assessment Report
- Planning Proposal Report
- Compiling, lodging and monitoring the Planning Proposal
- Concept bridge and culvert design, concept subdivision road and drainage design and concept bulk earthworks design
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Waste Management Plan
- DA Plans for subdivision
- Compiling, lodging and monitoring the Development Application