Barker Ryan Stewart provided town planning and traffic engineering services to assist Doma Group with obtaining development consent for the Gosford ATO Building.
The mixed commercial office and retail development located in Gosford has been in many headlines recently. After thorough review by the JRPP and Central Coast Council, and the successful defence of a Class 4 Appeal in the Land and Environment Court, development consent has been granted and works are now underway.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Town planning advice
- Community consultation
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Traffic and Parking Impact Assessment Report
- Traffic counts and SIDRA analysis
- Swept Path Analysis Plan
- Loading Bay Management Plan
- Waste Management Plan
- CPTED Report (crime prevention)
- Compiling documentation and monitoring the DA