Located in Western Sydney, First Estate is a large industrial subdivision of over 40 hectares.
The industrial subdivision development is situated adjacent to South Creek, with a portion of the site located within flood prone land. It is also adjoined with the existing Erskine Business Park and has been master-planned to provide logistics and warehouse facilities, over a kilometre of new road and a large OSD and bio-retention system to control the water quantity and quality discharge from the site.
Barker Ryan Stewart is certifying the upgrade of Mamre Road, which is located between the M4 Motorway and Kerrs Road. The upgrade will include widening the existing road to a 6-lane prime arterial road, including pedestrian and cyclist access for future sustainability.
Barker Ryan Stewart was appointed as the Principal Certifying Authority for the infrastructure and subdivision works, and as the RMS Project Verifier for the intersection associated with the development.
This included the provision of:
- Construction Certificates (now Subdivision Works Certificates)
- Compliance Certificates
- Subdivision Certificates
- Site inspections
- Design verification
- Pre-construction certification and liaison
- Verification and Monitoring Plan
- Construction works verification
- Monthly RMS Progress Reports and Construction Certificates
- Construction Completion Certificate
- Final Verification Certificate