Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged for the provision of town planning and traffic engineering services associated with a residential and commercial development.
The development includes 39 residential apartments, one retail tenancy, and ample parking. It is also conveniently located in close proximity to the Gosford train station and local retail precincts.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Stormwater Management Plan and concept design
- Traffic and Parking Impact Assessment
- Traffic Compliance Certificate
- Carpark and access works compliance
- Section 4.55 Report
- Waste Management Plan
- CPTED Report (crime prevention)
- Compiling documentation and monitoring DA