Barker Ryan Stewart has been working with Erina Leagues Club for a number of years, offering a range of our town planning and civil engineering services.
The Leagues Club wanted to maximise the use of their existing site and incorporate a new building for their club along with a variety of complementary uses. The site has now been rezoned ready for development with an estimated Capital Investment Value for future development exceeding $60M.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Development management services
- Development feasibilities
- Town planning services to rezone the site
- Preparation of a site specific DCP
- Undertaking a comprehensive flood study