Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged by The Bathla Group for civil engineering design services associated with a proposed 66-lot residential subdivision.
The proposed development consists of the construction of roads and associated drainage to support the subdivision, as well as a temporary on-site detention and water quality basin to meet the water quality and detention requirements for the development.
The full scope of services provided include:
- Stormwater Management Report and concept OSD
- Bulk earthworks concept design
- Road and drainage concept design
- Soil and water management concept design
- Bill of quantities and construction cost estimate
- Project management
- Detailed civil design and documentation
- Detailed OSD/WSUD basin design
- Preparation of concept design plans