- We offer flexible working arrangements such as splitting your work week between the office and working from home, flexible start and finish times, or the number of days spent at work.
- We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities to suit your needs such as conferences, courses, and internal lunch-and-learns; to help ensure your professional development continues to progress.
- Opportunities to work on projects across our multiple office locations in Sydney, Central Coast, the Hunter, Coffs Harbour, Northern Rivers, South East Queensland, and North Queensland.
- We provide the ability to take side-steps in your career, perhaps you’re a Civil Drafter looking to learn civil design, or a Designer interested in project management, we’re here to help you make the transition in house.
- Being social is integral to our culture, we hold an annual conference and a range of other social events throughout the year.
- We provide ‘BRS Days’ (which are additional to annual leave days) to recharge and take a break, on us.
- Opportunities to become part of our Employee Share Ownership Plan and grow into a leader within the team.
- Our Employee Assistance Program offers ongoing support and confidential counselling services.
- We offer financial incentives to our team for finding new employees.
What’s it like being part of our team?