Registered Surveyor – Hunter
We currently have a Registered Surveyor position available in our Hunter office. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with the development and growth of the survey team.
- Provision of survey services as a Registered Surveyor both in the office and on site, including regional areas.
- Potential for Survey Manager role for the right person.
- Providing surveying and services which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective, comply with relevant surveying and regulatory standards, and comply with WHS and Quality Control requirements.
- Undertake and assist in the preparation of quotations and tenders.
- Manage, supervise, train and develop staff reporting to this position
- Extensive experience in land development, subdivisions, strata, construction – both building and civil, identification and detail surveys.
- Experience in supervising projects.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior staff.
- Proficient in the use of 12d and AutoCAD software and relevant survey equipment and software such as Trimble and Trimble Business Centre.
- Experience in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) surveying is advantageous.
- Experience in Laser Scanning with collating and processing data is advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with clients and staff.
- A track record of developing existing clients and bringing new clients to a business.
- Develop and improve templates and internal survey processes and practices.