Civil Engineer/Designer – Any Office
We currently have a Civil Engineer/Designer position available in any of our office locations to work on infrastructure and subdivision projects that we are involved in.
The position is available in either our Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, Coffs Harbour, Northern Rivers or South East Queensland office locations.
- Preparation of civil engineering designs and reports for subdivision bulk earthworks and road and drainage, including OSD and WSUD.
- Preparation of civil engineering designs and reports for building projects, including bulk earthworks, car parks and stormwater drainage (OSD and WSUD).
- Preparation of civil engineering designs for Council road and drainage infrastructure.
- Providing designs which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective, comply with relevant design and regulatory standards, and comply with WHS and Quality Control requirements.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Work closely with engineering team members to clarify design and/or documentation issues throughout the design, documentation and construction phases.
- Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects tasks.
- Provide regular project reviews and reporting to the Design Manager and Directors as required.
- Provide technical advice to management, staff and clients.
- Undertake site inspections as required.
- Certificate III in Drafting Trades, Diploma in Civil Engineering and/or University Engineering Degree recognised by Engineers Australia, or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous civil engineering design experience desirable but not essential.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience using 12D and Civil 3D design software.
- Knowledge and understanding of Drains and Music software.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.