- Design Manager
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons), University of Technology Sydney
- Diploma of Engineering Practice, University of Technology Sydney
- Diploma of Project Management, Asset Training Australia
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Corporate Membership – Engineers Australia
- Registration on the National Professional Engineers Register
- Registration on the Asia Pacific Economic Co-operation Engineers Register
- Registration on the International Professional Engineers Register
Scott is a Chartered Professional Engineer with over 17 years’ experience in providing civil engineering design, project management and design management for a diverse range of infrastructure projects.
Scott has significant experience in the completion of investigations, concept and detailed design for numerous road and infrastructure projects for local councils and TfNSW. He has extensive experience in the design and project management of local road upgrades, including intersection design for council and developers. Scott is also experienced in the design of road approaches to road and rail bridges.
Scott is experienced in the design and management of developer works associated with Work Authorisation Deeds on TfNSW assets. He also has experience in providing independent and peer reviews for a wide variety of projects including TfNSW works.
Scott has significant experience in the design and management of rail culvert assessment and upgrade for both the ARTC and CRN networks. He is also experienced in the preparation of standard designs for a variety of rail elements.
Scott has experience in stormwater and trunk drainage design for a wide variety of projects. He is also experienced in the provision of concept and detailed design and management of flood mitigation works including earth levees and stormwater pump stations.
In his role as Design Manager, Scott is responsible for supervising the design team, co-ordinating projects, and providing technical advice during the planning and design phases of varied civil projects.
Scott has lived on the Central Coast for his whole life and takes advantage of the local beaches and bush walks.