- Associate and South East Queensland Manager
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours Degree, University of Sydney
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Registration on the National Professional Engineers Register
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Registration on the Queensland Professional Engineers Register
- Registered Certifier under NSW Building Professionals Act with accreditation in the Subdivision, Road and Drainage, Stormwater and Strata categories
- UDIA EnviroDevelopment Professional
Chris is a Chartered Professional Engineer with over 11 years’ experience in the land development and civil construction sector, including roles in both local government and private practice.
Chris is a Registered Certifier and has experience in assessing Development Applications, Subdivision Works Certificates, conducting compliance inspections and issuing Compliance and Subdivision Certificates under the EP&A Act and other engineering approvals under the Roads and Local Government Acts.
Chris has a good working knowledge of TfNSW specifications and requirements and has extensive experience conducting numerous TfNSW pre-construction design and supporting documentation reviews.
He also has a broad knowledge and understanding of the subdivision and land development processes including the assessment of road and drainage, WSUD, flooding, onsite detention, and soil erosion and sediment control measure.
As the South East Queensland Manager, Chris oversees the operations of the South East Queensland office providing management, planning and coordination of the team and project resources.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys most sports, particularly fishing, rugby league and bodyboarding and his move to the coast has allowed him to enjoy more time in and around the water.