- Senior Engineer and Registered Surveyor
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) with First Class Honours, University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Surveying with First Class Honours, University of Newcastle
- Certificate in Soil and Water Management for Urban Development, Western Sydney University
- Certificate of Horticulture
David is a Senior Engineer and Registered Surveyor with over 35 years’ experience in the civil construction industry, working as a Registered Land Surveyor, Civil Engineer and Structural Engineer.
As the former Director of Pulver Cooper & Blackley, David has experience in the coordination and management of survey and design teams.
David has extensive experience in the preparation of civil design plans for many large-scale residential developments. He is also experienced in the preparation of road design plans to TfNSW standards for a wide variety of residential developments adjoining TfNSW roads.
As a Registered Surveyor, David has extensive experience in cadastral land surveys including urban, rural and industrial surveying. He is experienced in investigating surveys for compulsory acquisition, road widening, lost boundaries and ambulatory boundaries.
David has extensive experience acting as an Expert Witness in the Land and Environment Court representing local councils and developers on contested matters.
David is also accredited with Hunter Water Corporation as a Water and Sewer Design and Inspection Consultant.
Outside of work David enjoys time with his family and has a secret passion for Japanese woodwork.